Dubber applies password policies to users of the Dubber Portal to enforce security within the system.
All passwords must adhere to the following criteria:
Password must be:
- be at least 8 characters long
- include a lower case character
- include an upper case character
- include a digit
- include a special character
- not be a common password
- not be related to your name or email
"For `not be a common password` - we downloaded a list of the top 1000 common passwords that are used (that have been exposed) and we check against them."
If the security of a password is in doubt– for example, if it appears that an unauthorized person has logged into the account — the password must be changed immediately.