Effective: 25th June, 2015
- This release has a number of bug fixes and minor enhancements, but predominantly it is about preparing the Dubber Platform for our upcoming BroadWorks Cloud Recorder (BCR) product. Also, it provides the foundations for many more Recording Connectors to be integrated and become part of the overall Dubber Product Suite.
- API Improvements include;
- Refer to https://developer.dubber.net
- Release “unclaimed notifications messages” for resending.
- Notifications for Recording Updates along with Recording Creation. Basically, when a recording becomes ‘Active’ or in ‘Error’.
- RestHook subscriber now receives Account in Notification.
- Post Recordings, allow you to create Voice Message Recordings as well now.
- Include metadata tags when creating a recording.
- Recording Connectors need to associate the Unique Identifier in their system to a Dubber User. It has to be a 1:1 mapping.
- You can allocate an External Identifier to a Dubber User
- You can look up a Dubber User by the External Identifier
- Added New User and New Account notifications via API to Dubber Billing
- Security Improvements
- Authorization model tightened up – who can do what in the portal.
- SSL Certificates renewed (see padlock in URL)
- Important Security Patches done as hotfixes – Bash Shell & SSL vulnerabilities that were affecting majority of users/applications right across the internet.
- New Main Website, see https://dubber.net/
- New Corporate Website, see https://dubber.net/corporation/index.html
- All the improvements as part of this release will be in place in the Developer Sandbox as well. Just remember, it is a sandbox and the data will be cleared out regularly.
- Various bugs fixed “behind the scenes” to further stabilise the product, including;
- If making online calls from the browser, please refer to Browsers supported
- Cleanup for Teams and Dub.Points
- For more information on the BroadWorks Cloud Recorder (BCR) contact us
- The sandbox environment has been setup for “Telcos” with BroadWorks PBX to test the Cloud Recording offering with their labs.
- A small integration project is needed to “connect” SIP traffic between labs and to provision Account & Users in the sandbox accordingly.
- Expect to have everything up and running within a day.
- BCR is made up of 2 parts; Recorder and Loader.
- The Recorder has received BroadWorks Accreditation.
- In fact, the Loader uses the Dubber API.
Please sign in to leave a comment.