Effective: Monday, 22nd February, 2015 (UK)
Effective: Tuesday, 23rd February, 2015 (US)
Effective: Thursday, 25th February, 2015 (Sandbox)
Effective: Friday, 26th February, 2015 (AU)
- Cron jobs on AU, UK & US environments; Daily Billing (Recordings) and Monthly Billing (Storage, etc…)
- Continual Improvement of Monitoring and Alerting system, including Support Dashboards & Release Health Scripts.
- Significantly improved Performance and Scalability of Recorder and Loader.
- Determine Portal metric thresholds to support 18,000 recordings in 15 mins processing time, with 2,400 concurrent calls being recorded.
- Account Administrator can set their Timezone now in Portal. Previously, only Australian TZ supported. Functionality now supported in API as well.
- Account Administrator can input any address for their account. Moving away from Australian only addresses to to support global formats.
- Improved the backend system logging processes.
- API : user.create & user.update added to the REST Hooks. Allows a 3rd part application to monitor when new users are created within Dubber.
- Built Dubber-X Management App to support provisioning of a solution being implemented with partner, Inference Solutions.
- Provided a ‘generic’ shareable Recorder in the UK, for customers (e.g. TVF) to utilise for Disaster Recovery if issues with Recorder setup with them via Direct Connect.
- Languages implemented: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Modern & Traditional Chinese
- A user can now reuse their email address once their old Dubber user is deleted.
- Dubber Administrator can move users between Accounts.
- Dubber Administrator can setup Group Level Features. If feature is ‘Off’ in a group, those pages cannot be seen at Group or Account level.
- Dubber Administrator can turn ‘Off’ the Telco-in-the-Cloud functionality; Inbound number & message pages, and Bulk Management, except for bulk provisioning
- Cisco MediaSense Connector integration consumed by standard Dubber Loader capabilities.
- Significant core technologies updated under the hood, to improve functionality, robustness and security.
- For Sandbox Only; via a PoC ability to demo through the API loading a Video (mp4) and processed accordingly for playing via the Portal. Proving capability for BroadWorks “MeetMe Room” and CiscoMedia Sense video consumption into the Dubber Platform.
- PoCs partially done in the Sandbox; MetaSwitch and AudioCodes recording…