Effective: 5th February, 2015
- Dubber API (Web Services) improvements;
- New endpoint to GET recordings associated with a Phone Number.
- New endpoint to Create Account with/without additional metadata.
- Metadata can now be stored and retrieved on an Account. Useful for Developers to store ‘extra’ information they deem necessary with the Account.
- Group Accounts can manage Accounts, Users and Recordings (but not listen too) of accounts under them in the hierarchy. Development and Integration partners will appreciate this ‘super user’ type ability to greatly simplify the management of API Keys for their customers.
- All API endpoints are now available at the Group Account level. See individual examples on https://developer.dubber.net/docs/read/End_Point_Samples
- New Recording(s) Notifications now supported via Resthooks (Seehttp://resthooks.org) at the Account and Group Account levels. This will be expanded in the future.
- Improved Billing procedures for on boarding New accounts and/or New users.
- All phone number lists now default to the Australian prefix for better usability, e.g. Outbound Browser Calls. This solution will be repeated in other regions around the globe, as Dubber is rolled out worldwide.
- Corporate website now available refer to https://dubber.net/corporation/
- Implemented an EU compliant Cookie Retention Policy, in preparation of Dubber being rolled out to European Region in Q1 2015. The following page details a bit more about this law:http://www.theeucookielaw.com
- All the improvements as part of this release will be in place in the Developer Sandbox as well. Just remember, it is a sandbox and the data will be cleared out regularly.
- Various bugs fixed “behind the scenes” to further stabilize the product.
- Other background activities to make Dubber a better product and to ensure you the User are getting a quality service;
- Significant environment management practices, processes and solutions to improve release cycles and general support/maintainability have ben put in place (lookup “DevOps”).
- Further building blocks put in place to support Inbound Phone calls being taken in the browser, for a future release.
- Improvements to the core platform to allow Dubber to better integrate with some established Telco solutions, as they need a recording capability.
Please sign in to leave a comment.