Effective: 10th July, 2014
- Visitors to Dubber website now have the ability to 'Try' our browser based calling capability.
- You can ring any Australian, Singapore or New Zealand phone number straight from your browser, have the call recorded and then listen to that recording.
- At the moment you need to use the latest versions of Chrome or FireFox browsers. But, rest assured other browsers will be supported in the future.
- If you like the service fill out the Sign-Up form and a Dubber representative will be in touch to get you up and running in this exciting new service.
- Yes, there are limits on how many free calls you can make. Sign-Up and you will not have that problem. Also, you'll be able to receive calls on your browser in the near future, if you've signed up to our service.
Please sign in to leave a comment.