Effective: 10th July, 2014
- Visitors to Dubber website now have the ability to 'Try' our browser based calling capability.
- You can ring any Australian, Singapore or New Zealand phone number straight from your browser, have the call recorded and then listen to that recording.
- At the moment you need to use the latest versions of Chrome or FireFox browsers. But, rest assured other browsers will be supported in the future.
- If you like the service fill out the Sign-Up form and a Dubber representative will be in touch to get you up and running in this exciting new service.
- Yes, there are limits on how many free calls you can make. Sign-Up and you will not have that problem. Also, you'll be able to receive calls on your browser in the near future, if you've signed up to our service.