Effective: 11th June, 2014
- Customers will be able to use our new exciting “Beta” feature once they’ve logged into the Dubber Portal, to make phone calls from the browser to any phone number – and of course get the call recorded as per normal.
o Restricted to the latest versions on Chrome and Firefox browsers.
o Please contact Dubber Support to get this feature enabled.
- Improvements around quality and accuracy of waveform for recordings within the player.
- SSL patches including high profile ‘Heart Bleed’ vulnerability.
- Improved customer feedback/information on issues if an issue is accounted to help provide more useful data to the Dubber Support team.
- Simplified the process to change email address.
- All new Dubber Accounts will get a welcome recording to demonstrate the player functionality.
- Footer on Portal provides direct access to the Developer Portal.
- Developer Portal -- https://developer.dubber.net
o Developer Sandbox upgraded to latest Dubber version as well.
- Significant backend improvements around Quality Assurance across the Dubber Product to minimize customer issues.
- Various minor bugs