Logging into Dubber as either an Account Admin or a Standard Account user provides you with the ability to be able to share recordings.
Shared recordings are only valid to be played back for 24 hours.
- On the recordings page as go to the right hand side of the recording you wish to share, and the function icons will appear.
- Select the share icon
- Enter the email address of the person or group you wish to share the recording with in the “To” field.
- Select to confirm that you are happy to share the recording and then select “Share”.
- This sends an email out to the requested recipient with in link to the call. The link is only valid for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours the recording will no longer be available to be played, and if it is necessary for someone else to listen to the call, a new link will need to be generated and shared.