Once you have purchased the Dubber Salesforce Integrator follow the below steps to activate. Please note you will need to have Salesforce Administrator level access within your org and admin access to your Dubber account.
Step 1. Permission Sets
An admin user assigns user’s permission which give users access to various tools and functions.
The settings and permissions in permission sets are also found in profiles, but permission
sets extend users' functional access without changing their profiles.
Assigning Permission Set: The user needs to be assigned with Dubber Admin permission before
moving ahead with admin configuration.
- Navigate to user
- Navigate to Permission Set Assignment
- Add Dubber 'Admin Permission' set for the admin user
- Add 'Dubber Business User Permission' set for the business user
Step 2. Dubber App Configuration
Before proceeding with the app configuration process, a Dubber user with Admin level access must verify login.
The Dubber admin user needs to add their credentials for authentication purposes. This is done through 'Manage Credentials' in the Dubber Salesforce app and the Dubber web portal.
Steps to Complete Authentication
- Select the region as per your Dubber account
- Navigate to the Dubber Web Portal > Setting > Go to Account > Select General tab > In the web address bar of your browser, copy account name after accounts. In the below example you would copy dubbersupportdemo1. Paste this to the Dubber Account Name field.
- In the Dubber Web Portal > Go to Account > API > Copy Auth ID and paste into the Auth ID field.
- In the Dubber Web Portal > Go to Account > API > Copy Auth token and paste into the Auth token field.
- Turn on AI to see sentiments and transcripts (In order for this to work you must have a Dubber AI subscription).
- Click on save button.
This will enable data to be sent from Dubber to your Salesforce org.
Step 3. Manage Parameters
The next step of configuring the Dubber Salesforce Connector is to set parameters. This must be done by a user with admin access in your Salesforce org.
Under Manage Parameters section the user will be able to configure:
- Automatic task creation for negative sentiments - Turn the toggle on/off for automatic task creation for negative sentiments.
- Automatic call logging - Turn the toggle on/off for automatic call log creation
- Record type for task creation - NA
- Record type for call logging - NA
- Due date for task creation (days) - User needs to add the due date in several days, from the creation of a negative task.
- Schedule data sync in every (mins)
- Number of recordings to fetch
- More advanced options to schedule a batch - User is navigated to a more advanced screen on click of 'Click here' as shown in the below screen.
- Contact number standard field
- Contact number customer field
Steps to Perform
- Turn "Automatic Task Creation for negative sentiments" ON for creating a task for the negative sentiments as soon as the call gets logged.
- Turn "Automatic Call Logging" ON to log calls
- Set "Due date for Task Creation (days) eg 2 tasks for negative sentiments will be created after the due days.
- Set 'Schedule data sync in every (mins)'. Recordings will be fetched as per the time interval provided.
- Set 'More advanced options to schedule a batch for scheduling fetch recording through through advanced options eg Weekly, Monthly.
- Set 'More of Recordings to Fetch' to limit the number of recordings to be fetched in every batch.
- Set 'Contact number Standard Field' by which recordings will be fetched
Adding Dubber Tab to Account and Contact Object
- Navigate to Accounts tab
- Select setup cog in the top right corner and then select edit page
- Select add a tab and rename new tab Dubber
- Select newly created Dubber tab and add component 'recordOverviewWithLazyLoading'
- Once component is added a Fetch recording button will be visible on the Dubber tab.
- Click save and activate page
- Repeat process on Contacts object if desired
You have now configured the Dubber Salesforce Integration and you can now unlock the power of voice directly into your CRM.