You can read this article in Japanese (日本語) | Spanish (español)
The Dubber Salesforce Integrator enables the ability to view recording details or metadata in Salesforce.
Using Salesforce permission sets the ability to modify this data can be limited to admins only or to a specific user type for example Admin users could modify and a Sales User cannot edit and can only view.
The recording detail page shows the following information
- Recording name
- The owner (Defaults to account owner)
- Recording ID
- Recording link
Under the Call Details Section
- To - Call number detials to whom the call was made
- From - Call number details from whom the call was made to
- To Contact - Contact details to whom call was made (Salesforce contact)
- From Contact - Contact details from whom made the call (Salesforce contact)
- To Account - Account details to whom the call was made to (Salesforce Account)
- From Account - Accounts details from whom the call was made to (Salesforce Account)
- Direction - Inbound or Outbound direction of the call
- Duration - Call duration details
Emotions Detail Section
N.B You must have a Dubber AI subscription for this feature to work.
This details the emotion detail of a AI enable recording. It will display detail or scores for the following emotions: Analytical, Anger, Fear, Joy, Sadness, Confident and Tentative.
An example is pictured below.
Dubber Call Transcripts give you recording details in a print friendly version. The user can view all of the call recording in the printed version under the transcripts tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.