Your Dubber for Salesforce subscription can be cancelled through your AppExchange.
N.B you need manage billing user permission in your Salesforce Org to cancel or manage a subscription.
If you are experiencing any difficulties with using Dubber for Salesforce or need help with unlocking the value please reach out to our Support Team.
- Log in to the AppExchange
- From the user profile menu, click My Installs & Subscriptions
- Find the subscription that you want to cancel
- From the dropdown list, select manage subscription
- Click End Subscription, and then confirm cancellation
What happens to your Data after an account is cancelled?
The data that you have will remain in Salesforce unless the application is uninstalled. The data will no longer update with new calls.