After you have purchased and configured the Dubber Salesforce Integrator the data can be view in a number of Salesforce objects such as Accounts and Contacts. This articles shows you how to view this data on an Account.
N.B If changes are required within your Salesforce Org you may need to have them completed by a Salesforce admin.
The account represents an individual customer account, organisation, or partner involved with the business.
An Account is created from the new account tab under accounts. There can be one or more accounts created for a particular org.
All the recordings are listed against that particular account.
Steps to Perform
- Create an account and add contacts to the account
- Navigate to Dubber
- Click on "Fetch Recordings'
- Recordings for the contacts which are added to that particular account will be fetched
- Click on transcripts icon to view transcripts of that particular recording
- Recordings for the contacts which are added to the particular account will be displayed here
- The task for negative sentiments and call recording logs will be displayed in the activity panel
All the accounts created will be listed under the accounts tab.
Steps to Perform
- Create accounts by clicking on the "New" button
- Click on the accounts name to view recordings of the contacts added to that particular account
All recording lists are displayed under the recording tab for a particular account including all contact related recordings.
- A record will be created automatically as per the configuration set.
- A record is created automatically as per the configuration
- A separate task should be created for all records with negative sentiments and will be by default assign to the account owner.
- Call logging: For each recording (regardless of direction) where type is Call Recording, interactions are lodged against the matched Contact.
- The call records pulled in Salesforce from the Dubber Web Portal will be available in the Contact record as a Related list view with Label 'Not mentioned' this panel will also display the contact number of the A & B party in the To and From fields respectively