This article will guide you through the setting up Dubber for Zoom.
- Valid Dubber subscription
- Valid Zoom subscription (Paid Zoom subscriptions only)
- Permission to install apps to your Zoom account
Enabling Cloud Recording in Zoom
Cloud recording needs to be enabled in account settings for meetings and Zoom Phone (If applicable)
Zoom Meetings Steps
- Access your Account settings in Zoom
- On the left menu panel, select Settings
- Once you have clicked on settings, scroll down and look for Automatic recording
- Enable automatic recording, record in the cloud and host can pause/stop the auto recording in the cloud.
The following steps needs to completed for each Zoom Phone user that will have calls recorded by Dubber.
- In Account settings, on the left menu panel, under the ADMIN section, select Users & Rooms
- You should see a list of all users under your Zoom account
- Select a user
- Select the Policy tab
- Scroll down through the Policy menu until you see Automatic Call Recording. Please enable this option.
- One the left menu panel, click on Phone System Management, then Users & Rooms.
- Click the name of the user who has a phone
- Click the User Settings tab
- Scroll down down to the Automatic Call Recording or Ad Hoc Call Recording or Voicemail section.
- Click Set or Add and specify the following:
- Access: Enter the name or extension of the same phone user
- Note: You are sharing the recording back to the user, as this will enable Dubber to get the notification to go pick up the recording.
- Click Save
Setting Up Dubber Add-On Zoom App Marketplace
- For Dubber to capture Zoom interactions, our application must be downloaded through the Zoom App Marketplace. Search for it on the Zoom App Marketplace.
Depending on the region that your Dubber portal resides you need to select the version of the Dubber app that corresponds to that. NA Version: US and Canada. EMEA Version: UK, UK1 or Europe. APAC Version: Japan, Singapore or Australia.
- Click 'Visit site to install'. You will be presented with the Dubber for Zoom landing page
As per prerequisite, you should have a Dubber Account, simply click on YES button to continue.
Note: if you do not have a Dubber Account at this point, you can fill in your details on this page and a Dubber representative will be in touch to help you through in getting a Dubber Account setup.
- Fill out this page and select authorise Dubber. For the Dubber account field enter the name of you Dubber account. Dubber Portal Geo refers to where your portal resides.
- After selecting authorise Dubber, a Zoom authorisation page will load. Click on authorise.
- The next page will load which will display an authorisation successful message.
- Dubber will reach out to you to complete the provisioning process.
Dubber will contact you with a list of users on your Zoom account, we will ask you to confirm which users are to have our services enabled. Once confirmed Dubber will activate call recording and provide you a finalised list of users that have had Dubber activated on.
Need help getting started? Contact Dubber Support