N.B Deauthorising Dubber from Zoom does not cancel your subscription with Dubber. New calls will not be recorded however you can continue to access the Dubber portal.
If you wish to cancel please contact your Dubber Account Executive or contact Dubber Support.
Steps to Deauthorise
- Log into your Zoom account
- Click on Manage
- On the left hand menu, select installed apps
- Under the installed apps page, ensure you are on the Apps in Production tab
- Find the Dubber add-on
- Click on Uninstall
- On the uninstalled app form pop-up, select a reason
- Click on Uninstall to proceed
- Once uninstall is completed, there will be a green notification noting that the uninstall was successful