What is “Service Delivery”?
Service Delivery is the first Dubber Moment specifically created for the Local Governments. It uses Dubber’s cutting edge AI to categorise calls to service areas that the local governments are responsible for.
How is “Service Delivery” defined?
A Service Delivery is defined as “services that a local government provides to their community” in Dubber Insights. We use cutting-edge AI to identify the complaints within a conversation, categorise the complaint topics and provide the content of the complaints.
For example, when a client calls the council to report a missed bin collection. Our AI will recognize this call related to the specific services the council provides and categorise it in the “Waste Collection” topic under this moment. The users will be able to drill down to details about the request.
What are the Service Delivery Topics?
We use Natural Language Processing AI technology to categorise detected Service Delivery conversation into meaningful topics to provide more insightful context. The topics you will find are:
- Waste collection: when a resident calls to raise waste management related issues such as reporting illegal dumping, broken bins and asking about the bin collection schedule.
- Parking and roads: when a resident calls to query about issues regarding parking and roads. It can be about parking fines, parking permits and reporting road hazards (E.g blocked footpath etc,).
- Rates and billing: queries about council rates, discount and exemptions and financial support options.
- Building permits and planning: conversations about applying for a permit, finding a planning form and arranging council inspections for building.
- Community services: when a resident calls to query about the community services the council is offering. Such as venue hiring, library service, events organising etc.
- Animal control: when a resident calls to report or query about animal related issues, including a wild animal on the loose, pet registration etc.
- Business Issues: when a resident calls to query about business related issues including alcohol permit, financial support for business from the council etc.
- Public Facility: when a resident calls to query about using public facilities or report an issue with them. It can be about the playground, issues with council toilets etc.
- Health and Safety: when a resident calls to ask about health and safety related services such as vaccination, food safety issues and drug & alcohol services etc.
|Bins not collected, replace a bin, hard waste collections, bin schedules, leaf sweeping schedule, abandoned furniture, dumping
|Parking and roads
|fines, abandoned vehicles, resident or parking permits, disabled parking, road maintenance, blocked footpath and nature strips, signage, street lighting, stormwater
|Rates and Billing
|pay a rate, issue with rates notice, didn’t get a rates notice, discounts and exemptions
|Building Permits and planning,
|apply for a permit, find a form, council inspection
|Library, seniors, classes, events, social care,schools, birth and death registration, marriage permits, cemetery, trees/weeds, Venue hire, recreation services, emergency
|animal handler, pet registration, wild animal on the loose
|Open a new business, business permits, alcohol permits, business forms, support services, funding, financial services
|playground, council toilets,public facility maintenance, walking tracks, parks
|Health and Safety
|Infection, vaccination, food safety, community health, drug and alcohol services
|Other services requests that do not fit in the defined topics above
How to Activate "Service Delivery"Moment
To take advantage of "Service Delivery," the Moment must first be enabled in your Insights Account. For activation, please get in touch with your service provider.