What is "Sales Close"?
"Sales Close" is a Moment of Dubber Insights, which uses artificial intelligence to identify and categorise key moments in sales conversations. “Sales Close” is designed to pinpoint when sales engagements occur and classify them into predefined topics that facilitate the closure of a sale.
"Sales Close", is crafted to provide a consistent and intuitive user experience within Dubber Insights. No matter which Moment you are interacting with, you will encounter a familiar UX pattern and UI layout. This design philosophy ensures that whether you are navigating "Sales Close" or any other Moment activated for your account, the process is streamlined and user-friendly, allowing for a seamless transition between different Moments and a coherent overall experience.
Navigating "Sales Close"
With "Sales Close" active, your conversations will undergo analysis by our leading-edge conversation intelligence system. It searches for defined topics that are integral to the sales process:
- Offer Presented: When detailed information about the product or service is given to the buyer.
- Offer Accepted: When the buyer agrees to the seller’s proposal.
- Appointment Offered: When the seller suggests a meeting or service appointment to the buyer.
- Appointment Scheduled: When both seller and buyer agree on a time for the service appointment.
- Offer Negotiation: When the seller and buyer discuss the offer's specifics, including price and conditions.
- Offer Expansion: When the seller proposes additional products, services, or features.
- Sales Close Delay: When confirmation of the sale or appointment is postponed.
Understanding "Sales Close" Through Examples
To gain a practical understanding of how "Sales Close" functions, consider these scenarios from the residential real estate sector:
Offer Presented: A prospective buyer expresses interest in a property listing, and the real estate agent provides detailed information about the home, including its price, features, and any included warranties or services.
Appointment Offered: When a potential buyer wants to view a property, the agent schedules a viewing, proposing a date and time that suits the buyer's availability.
Offer Negotiation: If a buyer believes the asking price is too steep, they may engage in negotiation. The agent can take this opportunity to review the price or highlight unique aspects of the property, such as location, amenities, or future value.
Offer Expansion: During discussions, if the buyer shows interest in additional services like home staging or a home warranty, the agent can offer these as part of a comprehensive package deal.
Sales Close Delay: Once a buyer decides to make an offer on a property, the agent may need to verify financing options or discuss with the sellers before finalising the sale, thus scheduling a follow-up meeting to complete the transaction.
Maximising the Use of "Sales Close"
By analysing these "Sales Close" moments, you can gain insights into the effectiveness of your sales strategies and identify areas for improvement. Here’s how you can use these insights:
- Review "Sales Close" Instances: Regularly check the Insights dashboard to see how often each topic occurs in your sales conversations.
- Analyse Conversations: Use the data to understand the context around each "Sales Close" moment. For instance, what leads to a successful offer acceptance, or what typically causes delays in sales closure?
- Refine Sales Approach: Based on the analysis, adjust your sales scripts, offers, or negotiation strategies to better align with customer expectations and increase the success rate.
How to Activate "Sales Close" Moment
To take advantage of "Sales Close," the Moment must first be enabled in your Insights Account. For activation, please get in touch with your service provider.