What is “Complaints”?
Complaints is the first Dubber Moment launched to the market via our Insights product. It uses AI to identify complaints across the conversations, categorise them into different topics and interpret them within the context of the conversation.
How is “Complaint” defined?
A Complaint is defined as “an expected level of service not delivered” in Dubber Insights. We use cutting-edge AI to identify the complaints within a conversation, categorise the complaint topics and provide the content of the complaints.
For example, when a client calls Customer Support stating the certain product ordered has not been delivered within the delivery window. Without mentioning the word “Complaint”, we will pick it up with AI and categorise it as a complaint within the “Delivery” category. The user will then be able to see the exact complaint content as part of the product experience.
What are the Complaint Topics?
We use Natural Language Processing AI technology to categorise detected complaints into meaningful topics to provide more insightful context. The topics you will find are:
- Customer Service: complaints about the quality of customer service included in this topic. Common complaints include a customer experiencing long response times for requests, issues that are not resolved in a timely manner and a lack of follow ups/updates from the support team. The lack of access to customer service and communication issues are included in this topic as well.
- Billing and Accounts: the common billing problems are categorised in this topic such as hidden fees, incorrect charges and accounts issues etc.
- Product/Service Quality: any problem about the product or service quality will be reported here, such as defects, malfunctions, expired product and issues with service connection.
- Product/Service Availability: issues such as product being out of stock and service unavailability will be included under this topic.
- Delivery: problems about delivery are categorised under this topic. Complaints about delayed delivery, partial delivery/lost goods or damaged goods are listed here. For service providers, staff not showing up to deliver the service is included in this topic.
- Contract/Order Dispute: disputes about contracts or orders are categorised under this topic. It covers breach of contract, incorrect order, missing order etc.
- Privacy and Security: any complaints about privacy and security (incl. data, cyber, physical safety) are listed under this topic.
- Marketing and Advertising: when a customer calls for issues with false advertisement, misleading information and even fraud, the complaint will be included in this topic.
- Employee Behaviour: customer’s issues with employee’s attitude such as
- Technical Issue: technology related issues are categorised in this topic such as non-functional website/application and difficulty to access support information.
- Other: complaints do not fit the topics mentioned above.
|Response Time, Issue Resolve Efficiency, Lack of Follow up, Access to Customer Service, Communication Issue
|Billing and Accounts
|Incorrect charges, Hidden fees, Difficulty in making payments, Pricing, Accounts Issue
|Defects, Malfunctions, Service Connection, Expired Product
|Out of Stock Product, Unavailable Service
|Delay, Partial Delivery, Damaged Goods, Lost Goods, Service Staff No show
|Contract Dispute, Breach of Contract, Incorrect Order, Missing Order
|Privacy and Security
|Data Security, Personal information leaking, Physical Safety
|Marketing and Advertising
|False Advertisement, Misleading information, Fraud and Scams
|Rude attitude, Discrimination, Unprofessionalism, Issue Handling, Unsupportive
|Lack of Instruction, Poor Support Information, Website or Application Down
|Complaints that do not fit into any of the common topics
How to Activate "Complaints" Moment
To take advantage of "Complaints," the Moment must first be enabled in your Insights Account. For activation, please get in touch with your service provider.