This article shows you how to how to install the Dubber app on a mobile device, and login using Service Provider Initiated SSO with SAML.
- Before you use the Dubber mobile app, you need to have Service Provider Initiated SAML setup for the Dubber Portal and be able login to the Dubber Portal on the web.
- Have the URL you use to access Dubber web portal handy.
- You have downloaded and installed the Dubber mobile app.
- For iOS devices, visit the Apple AppStore at https://apps.apple.com/app/dubber/id1157810039
- For Android devices, visit Google Play at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dubber.playbacks
Login with Service Provider Initiated SAML
- Launch the Dubber app on your mobile device.
- Open the menu at the top of the screen that lists regions and select "Other".
- In the "Enter Custom Domain" field, specify the URL you use for accessing Dubber web portal, and tap the arrow button to continue.
The login prompt appears. Enter the same "Username" and "Password" credentials that you use when you access Dubber web portal, then tap "Sign In".
- When you have logged in to the Dubber mobile app successfully, it shows the "Recording List" screen.